Some of the unusual sentences
- During heavy blizzards, he ordered defendants to clear snow at a retirement home.
- A man caught with a loaded gun was sent to a morgue to see corpses.
- A man who shot a dog was sentenced to donating 40 lbs of dog food on every holiday to the Lake County Animal Shelter.
- Two teenagers who scrawled 666 on a nativity figure had to lead a donkey through the streets, with a sign saying: “Sorry for the jackass offense
- Teenagers who flattened tires on school buses were ordered to throw a picnic for the primary school children whose outing was cancelled due to the prank.
- A man who shouted “pigs” at police officers was made to stand on a street corner with a 350-pound pig and a sign that said “This is not a police officer.”
- An 18 year old male who stole pornography from an adult book store was ordered to sit outside the store wearing a blindfold and holding a sign that read “See no evil.”
- A woman who skipped out on a cab fare was ordered to walk 30 miles in 48 hours. Thirty miles was the length the cab had driven her before she skipped out on the fare.
Source: Ultra Facts