A Thai woman accidentally slipped on “farmyard…

A Thai woman accidentally slipped on “farmyard mud,” grabbed a naked live wire and got electrocuted to death. After the funeral, her sister was showing her neighbors how the accident happened when she herself slipped, grabbed the same live wire and also got electrocuted to death. source

image via whatthefacts

Source: Learn about Interesting Facts and Amazing Facts plus a whole lot of Fun Facts and Strange Facts

INTERESTING FACTS

WEIRD FACTS

Weird Facts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *